Corporate FilingCorporate Filing
BUSINESS INCORPORATION AND CONSULTING SERVICES
We help individuals, corporations, and small business owners develop new companies and subsidiaries in the United States. This service caters to the following requirements of your business.
- Business name registration via State Corporation Commission filings and/or fictitious name filings with the city/county Clerk of the Circuit Court
- Obtaining a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) from the IRS
- Obtaining information on professional, occupational and specialty licenses
- Obtain information on professional, occupational and specialty licensing
- Register with the concerned State Department of Taxation for sales and use tax, employee withholding and other state taxes
- Business Entity Selection (LLC/LLP/S-Corp/C-Corp)
- Cost of initial Formation and fees imposed by the chosen state(s) for ongoing filing requirements once the entity is formed.
- Physical Location of Business. Companies formed in one state may transact business in another state or states, which in case business must foreign qualify in such other state(s).
- Corporate Laws governing the State(s) under consideration.
- Tax Implications.
- Business Licensing.
Accounting and book keeping services
When you work with Equity Taxation, you get more than just an accountant – you get a Business Advisor. Accurate financial information keeps your business running smoothly and is a key to sustaining your business well into the future. We offer personalized accounting services designed to help you identify opportunities for increased profitability and growth. Utilizing their extensive knowledge of financial and business services, our accountants and consultants use your financial details to make big-picture recommendations.
For your day-to-day operations, we offer services like bookkeeping, general ledger, internal control review, and financial statement preparation to help you maintain accurate financial and operational information. For broader decisions affecting your BUSINESS FUTURE, we can assist you with planning for your cash flow and financing needs and estimating costs through budgeting and forecasting.
Our clients include individuals, partnerships, not-for-profit entities, small businesses, and few corporations across a variety of industries. Accurate books are the backbone of a successful business. Comprehensive bookkeeping services can help you improve your business’s overall financial health, spot opportunities for increased profitability, and better manage your cash flow.
We can help you better manage your business financial records with BOOKKEEPING SERVICES such as:
- operating statements
- Bank reconciliations
- General ledger
- Balance sheets
- Financial graphs
- and Budgets
Payroll is a necessary business component whether you have one employee or a thousand, but confidently and accurately managing your payroll can be a challenge – 35% of companies registered with the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) receive a penalty because of incorrect or untimely payroll tax payments.
Equity Taxation offers guaranteed accurate payroll calculations for small/large businesses – including all federal, state and local taxes. We also support several other payment methods besides hourly pay, including straight salary, commissions, bonuses and general reimbursements among others.
- Calculation of Salaries
- Payroll statement submission for wage and tax disbursement to IRS
- Email or print Employee paychecks
- MIS/Reports for Accounting and analysis
- Issue of year end W2 statement with copy to client and IRS
- Assist in Federal and state payroll notices, if any
- Make available necessary reports in case of Workers compensation, DOL or any other Audits
- Assist filing of EEOC reports, submission of data to health insurance providers
- Maintain copies payroll registers for the client – unlimited period
- Annual & Quarterly Tax Filings
Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
Tax planning and analysis are an essential part of our investment management strategies, and therefore Guidance Tax Service goes beyond simply filing your tax return. We are committed to keeping current with changes in tax codes and best practices for allowing clients to keep more of their income. Our goal is to help proactively minimize tax liabilities now and in the future.